Re: XTL patches, problems, features

On Tuesday 21 November 2000 14:15, Lutz Latta wrote:

> That's all. If you're still reading this, you're probably
> still interested in XTL, and I hope you don't hate me for
> ruining your piece of delicate software artwork :-)

Sure I'm still interested in XTL! However, I have been
terribly busy for some time and couldn't work on XTL. For
instance, I still have a patch to use XTL on the Macintosh pending
to be integrated. You're work on integrating iostreams
should be easily integrated and generally useful.

Even if some less interesting patches (i.e. workarounds for compiler
bugs that would clutter the overall architecture) are never
included in the official distribution, we could clean them up
and offer them as temporary add-ons for people who *really* need
them.

--
Jose Orlando Pereira
* mailto:jop@di.uminho.pt * http://gsd.di.uminho.pt/~jop *