Re: XTL patches

Ok. I'll consider your sugestions. It should be no surprise that the
features that are causing problems are precisely the ones that
delayed the public release of XTL...

Asger Alstrup Nielsen wrote:
> Finally, wish-full thinking, you could consider providing an XML format
> interface.

:-) That has been a pet idea for long, but unfortunately it is not
very high on my priority list because it is not useful for my
current work. In addition, it raises some interesting new issues
not currently addressed in XTL's interface.

I'll add it to the homepage and documentation and hopefully someone
will pick it up.

--
Jose Orlando Pereira
* mailto:jop@di.uminho.pt * http://gsd.di.uminho.pt/~jop *